Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Check-in

We get to share what we did or didn't do last week---and what we want to do this week. As always, feel free to chime in and tell us your goal


Danielle: I did nothing last week. And when I say "nothing" I am not being generous. I read a few things, but I did nothing. This week doesn't look so hot, but I'm definitely going to try to write something new! We'll see. And on Friday night I go to London---so yay!! So excited. Too excited to focus! This is gonna be the longest week ever...If you have suggestions of something to do, by all means leave me a comment.

Christina: This week I wrote about 2k. I keep saying I'm going to write more then I get all lazy and don't get past 2k. This week I REALLY am going to try to get more written--at least 4k. It's hard getting off work and having the motivation to sit down and get writing done instead of just picking up a good book to read! Anyway, I'm getting so close to the end this WiP! (Yay!) so someone yell at me if I don't get more than 2k written this week!


What are you up to this week??

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this week I haven't written much, really... Don't know how much..
    But I have found someone who really motivates me, and it seems that I motivate him to write, too. He had written over 15k this week. Not my achievement, but I'm still happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this week I haven't written much, really... Don't know how much..
    But I have found someone who really motivates me, and it seems that I motivate him to write, too. He had written over 15k this week. Not my achievement, but I'm still happy.

    ReplyDelete