Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Insipiration

You know what's amazing about inspiration? There are so many many different things can make you feel inspired! For me music is a key component for me when writing. Usually I get music that has the same feel of what I'm writing or a specific playlist for my WiP that I listen to over and over again! (Seriously! My last WiP has one song that I ended up listening to around 600 times!)

So here is a song from my current playlist that I love listening to while writing.


And since I talked about how there are so many different things that can be an inspiration, here's a photo that reminds me of my main character. I love getting a photo album together for a WiP. Having those visual reminders can make me want to write even when I feel like I'm in a funk!



What inspires you?


No comments:

Post a Comment