Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Check-in

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! Hope everyone is ready for October to be over. That's crazy.

Welcome to another installment of our Monday Check-In. Each week (or most weeks) we share where we are with our writing. The goal is to keep ourselves accountable for our goals and to encourage one another to keep going when we're in a writing funk. So without further adieu, here is today's check-in.

Cindy's Check-in: Still revising. Lots of revising. (Cindy is also without power since Saturday evening. Booo!) 

Danielle's Check-in: NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. OMG. EEP. I can't even handle this. I'm determined to succeed. Determined. My housemate and Patricia are both doing it as well, so hopefully the three of us will force each other in submission. I'm ready to start! If anyone else is participating, add me!! DanielleEWrites 

 Christina's Check-in: I met my goal for last week and finished another chapter. This week, my goal is to write another chapter and start on a critique that I have waiting for me. 

Patricia's Check-in: Between being sick and gearing up for NaNoWriMo, I have done a spectacular amount of nothing this week when it comes to reading and writing. I did get ahead on some projects for work and lessons planned/homework done for my classes through November. I know I'm ready because I've started getting that jittery combination of anticipation adrenaline and completely terrified sickness at the thought of starting. Today and tomorrow I am going to try to finish my super-loose outline so I have some sort of path to head down as I start my crazy 50K journey on Tuesday.


Drea's Check-in: Drea is alive. She's on a little break right now. Catching up and resting. We love her and send her hugs. 

What are your goals for the week? Let us know in the comments. And, if you're doing NaNo, let us know that too!



1 comment:

  1. Hello there Tangled-Girls! And Thank you Danielle and Patricia for adding me on NaNo!
    This week I have finished the outline for my novel. It's 8 pages long *insert lots of excitement here*. Also, I have prepared my computer for serious writing: folders, cleaned desktop, perfect desktop background and a super clean Scrivener project. My 1st of November is starting in 56 minutes! Ready or not, here I come!!

    ReplyDelete